Tuesday, February 4, 2014

About the Blogger

Welcome to my blog! Learning To Teach Young Minds is my way of sharing my thoughts and experiences while I become a teacher. To let you guys get to know me a little better i'm going to share 10 things about me


1. I'm 20 years old.
2. I'm the youngest daughter of three.
3.I'm a caffeine addict.
4. I'm always reading something.
5.Since I was in second grade I have wanted to be a teacher.
6. I'm a Salem State University student. GO VIKINGS!
7. I love to cook. I have been making dinners for my family since I was 11 years old.
8. I have two jobs. One at an elementary school and the other at Planet Fitness.
9. My weak subject in school has always been spelling. Something I hope to help my future students with.
10.If I get the choice I hope to be a second grade teacher. 



To be an effective teacher could change a students life forever. You are setting the tone on how your students are going to feel about school at a young age. If you are encouraging, enthusiastic, and thoughtful you will show that learning is fun.




My favorite website to get teaching tips, supplies or inspiration is :
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment