Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Milestones


I chose to make a collage of the milestones of my life. The first picture is of some of my family. Although this is not a personal milestone I wanted to add it because these are the people I grew up with. They are the people that helped me overcome many challenges and they're the people that have helped shape the person I am. I truly believe family is the most important thing a person can have.Graduating High School is such a bittersweet moment in a persons life. Prom was a very exciting time in my high school career. It is definitely a memory I will never forget. Lastly, I decided to add two milestones that I have not yet reached. One represents my career goal of becoming a teacher and the other represents my wedding day. I look forward to these events in my life and the many other milestones I will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment